When You Register
2023 Dallas Walk Against Hate
October 29, 2023
October 29, 2023
When you register to participate...
- You can register to join or create a team or register individually.
- You can add additional Walkers to your registration.
- After checking out, a Personal Walk Fundraising Page will be created for you.
- On your page, set fundraising goal and choose your Campaign Name (ie: Miriam's Walk Against Hate). $250 is our suggested goal, but is not required and can be increased or decreased.
- You can customize your fundraising page with a photo, personal message and call to action.
- Share your webpage with family and friends so they can securely donate to support your fundraising efforts. Email templates are provided or copy your unique link and share through text or personal email.
- Share on social media.
- Progress to your fundraising goal automatically updates on your page.
If you choose to join a team…
- Select the team you wish to join in the "Create or Join a Team" box.
- Your personal page will be connected to the team and you will be a team member.
- All fundraising that you contribute will show on your personal Walk page AND roll up to your team's goal.
If you choose to create a team…
- Know you are a rock star! (And the Team Captain.)
- Create and name your team in the "Create or Join a Team" box.
- A Team Page will be created for you, with you as Team Captain. The TEAM page is different from your own personal Walk fundraising page.
- Select your team fundraising goal and customize your team's message and call to action.
- You can invite as many people as you want to join your team. More team members = more fundraising = larger goal = more capacity for ADL to fight hate for good!
- You can communicate with team members through your page (ie: Meet up information).
- Everything else also applies – share on social media, share with family and friends, post updates, track progress to goal!