When You Register
2022 New York/New Jersey Walk Against Hate
June 12, 2022
June 12, 2022
When you register to participate...
- You can register to join or create a team or register individually.
- You can add additional Walkers to your registration.
- After checking out, a Personal Walk Fundraising Page will be created for you.
- On the page, set your fundraising goal and choose your Campaign Name (ie. Miriam's Walk Against Hate). $250 is our suggested goal, but is not required and can be increased or decreased.
- You can then customize your fundraising page with a photo, personal message and call to action.
- Share your webpage with family and friends so they can securely donate to support your fundraising efforts. Email templates are provided or copy your unique link and share through text or personal email.
- Share on social media!
- You can keep everyone updated on your progress, or update with other inspirational or informative messages right up to and including the day of the Walk on June 12, 2022.
If you choose to join a team…
- Select the team you wish to join in the "Create or Join a Team" box.
- Your personal page will be connected to the team and you will be a team member.
- All fundraising that you contribute will show on your personal Walk page AND roll up to your team's goal and to our Regional Walk goal of $50,000!
If you choose to create a team…
- Know you are a rock star! (And the Team Captain.)
- Create and name your team in the "Create or Join a Team" Box.
- A Team page will be created for you, with you as Team Captain. The TEAM page is different from your own personal Walk fundraising page.
- Select your Team fundraising goal and customize your Team's message and call to action.
- You can invite as many people as you want to join your Team. More Team members = more fundraising = larger goal = more capacity for ADL to fight hate for good!
- You can communicate with Team members through your page.
- Everything else also applies – share on social media, share with family and friends, post updates, track progress to goal!
If there are any questions about registration or your fundraising page, please reach out to email@example.com.