How to Walk
October 10, 2021
This year we are back in-person in many communities across the country. We know our existing Walk communities like Philadelphia, San Diego, Las Vegas and Dallas can't wait to gather again. And new community events in Seattle, Chicago and Birmingham (and more) can't wait to get moving.But we also know that an in-person Walk is not right for everyone. Perhaps you're not close to an in-person Walk location. Or maybe you're just not a crowd person. Or possibly, you want to gather a smaller group to hike or bike or roll or swim instead. We've got you covered with virtual options and we welcome your participation in all ways!
This year you can choose to:
- Walk in-person at a regional/community Walk.
- Join a regional or community Walk but choose to walk virtually.
- Walk independently as a national ADL Walk participant.
- Get your community moving in other ways at an informal in-person gathering locally.
- Set up a team and invite family, friends and community members to join it and walk in any of the ways listed above!
Remember, although this is called the WALK Against Hate it’s not just a walk — it's an opportunity to move as an individual, family or community toward a future without antisemitism, racism and all forms of bigotry.
Everyone is invited to walk in a way that works for them. Register to get moving today!